Availability: In stock
- PRODUCT Q&A
NEWLY DESIGNED with moveable middle legs, the HockeyShot Extreme Dangler™ gives you the freedom to create more custom puck control and stick-handling drills. It’s an excellent coaching tool for players of all skill levels. Teach everything from basic moves to complex toe-drags, on or off the ice!
- Measures 4 feet long.
- No assembly required.
- Combine two units to create T or L shape drills.
- Made from high quality plastic material.
- Only 4 pounds and very easy to carry.
- The first stickhandling trainer with moveable middle legs.
- Includes retractable spikes that can be used on or off the ice.
- Learn everything from basic moves to complex toe-drags.
- Perfect coaching aid for players of all skill levels.
Feefo ReviewsConnection problem to Feefo server.
Testimonials By the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Extreme Dangler Pro, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares, Professional Hockey Player
"At Vital Hockey Skills, we use a lot of stick handling training aids in order to emphasize proper wrist rolling mechanics at our lessons and clinics. Hockeyshot's Extreme Dangler picks up where others have left off with it's ability to adjust the hole sizes for added drill versatility. With the capability to adjust the legs, the Extreme Dangler extends far beyond a simple stickhandling device. From more complex dangles to team tactics like breakout's and support, this product can be used in a variety of practice situations for a wide range of skill level's. Congrat's Hockeyshot on another unreal product!"
-Jim Vitale, Hockey Instructor
Hockey Players Who Bought This, Also Bought...
Product added to cart
- HS Extreme Dangler
- Sku: STICKHANDLING-AID-028