Availability: In stock
- PRODUCT Q&A
The brand new Smarthockey MAXX Ball is designed to strengthen a player's wrists while making their hands "soft". The Patent Pending, two-piece Smarthockey MAXX matches the slide and contact height of an ice hockey puck but weighs 284 g.
- Patented 2-piece ball technology combines Surlyn® shell with high-density, low rebound space-age thermoplastic core to give training ball the exact feel of an ice hockey puck.
- Solid core covered by the surlyn shell eliminates any pliancy or "smushing" of the ball between the stick and the skating surface whether you're training on a tennis court, basketball court, paved street, driveway or down in your basement.
- The SmartHockey Training Ball MAXX weights 284 g. The extra weight allows to strengthen the player’s wrists while developing his stickhandling skills.
- Diameter of ball is 2.1875 in, making the height at which it contacts the stick 1.09 in, which is less than one tenth of an inch higher than an ice hockey puck.
- Dropped from a vertical distance of three feet a frozen ice hockey puck and the smart|hockey stickhandling and shooting ball only bounce 11 in.
- Surlyn® shell rolls or slides over any surface at any temperature at the same rate that a puck slides on fresh ice without becoming pliant or "smushy" making it perfect to develop quick, soft hands necessary to become a good stick handler.
Feefo Reviews - Average 97% (127 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response Sep-08-2015 Very fast service. No issues. Jun-23-2015 Awesome balls for outdoor road hockey use. May-11-2015 Service was great Apr-04-2015 Excellent ball for shooting, stick handling, passing everything! Oct-30-2014 Great for hand speed Oct-21-2014 product is awesome Oct-07-2014 This is good for wrist training. Oct-07-2014 this is good for kids. Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (127 reviews)
Product added to cart
- Smart Hockey Training Ball
- Sku: BALL-001