- PRODUCT Q&A
HockeyShot is very happy to provide the Swedish StickHandling Wooden Ball. Weighing only 57 g, this ball allows players to work on their speed and agility while stickhandling. Develop soft, quick hands with one of the best training balls on the market. Don't be left without the training tool that is giving the other players the winning edge. Make a difference in your game today!
- This unique training aid is fairly simple and measures 2 inches in diameter.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces.
- For best results use the Swedish Stickhandling Ball on wood, tile, smooth concrete, or even carpeted surfaces.
- This 2' hardwood ball is the BEST tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the 'Speed bag' of stickhandling training.
- Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck.
Feefo Reviews - Average 98% (420 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response Aug-20-2015 Product:
Quick and easy to use website. No problems. Aug-03-2015 Product:
Products received, as ordered, with very quick delivery. Jul-14-2015 Product:
Excellent Jun-11-2015 Product:
My order came the very next day! Was impressed with the speedy delivery!! Apr-17-2015 Product:
Hockey Shot is very good. I have dealt with them before. Apr-17-2015 Product:
Love these for dryland training! Apr-11-2015 Product:
Awesome practice tool regardless of how simple it is! Apr-06-2015 Product:
After-hours customer service rep I spoke to had a dog barking in the background which made it difficult for her to hear me.
Business hours customer service was GREAT- they took care of me.
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (420 reviews)
Product added to cart
- HS Swedish Stickhandling Wooden Ball
- Sku: BALL-002