Availability: In stock
- PRODUCT Q&A
HockeyShot is very happy to provide the Swedish StickHandling Wooden Ball. Weighing only 57 g, this ball allows players to work on their speed and agility while stickhandling. Develop soft, quick hands with one of the best training balls on the market. Don't be left without the training tool that is giving the other players the winning edge. Make a difference in your game today!
- This unique training aid is fairly simple and measures 2 inches in diameter.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces.
- For best results use the Swedish Stickhandling Ball on wood, tile, smooth concrete, or even carpeted surfaces.
- This 2' hardwood ball is the BEST tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the 'Speed bag' of stickhandling training.
- Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck.
Feefo Reviews - Average 98% (427 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response Feb-04-2016 Never thought awooden ball would gave such quick results daughter loves this Feb-01-2016 Great and quick response from the service team. Jan-06-2016 It works Jan-03-2016 Should prove to be a good tool for stick handling Jan-01-2016 I was disappointed in the cost for shipping, very expensive. The passer kit is way over priced for what it is and then to pay so much for shipping was disappointing. Dec-29-2015 Good Dec-22-2015 I used these as gifts for my youth hockey team and even though they aren't all to the stick handling level of hockey they seemed to love them. I know some of them will take full advantage to improve their skills so I am happy with the product. Aug-20-2015 Quick and easy to use website. No problems. Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (427 reviews)
Product added to cart
- HS Swedish Stickhandling Wooden Ball
- Sku: BALL-002