Availability: In stock
- PRODUCT Q&A
HockeyShot is very happy to provide the Swedish StickHandling Wooden Ball. Weighing only 57 g, this ball allows players to work on their speed and agility while stickhandling. Develop soft, quick hands with one of the best training balls on the market. Don't be left without the training tool that is giving the other players the winning edge. Make a difference in your game today!
- This unique training aid is fairly simple and measures 2 inches in diameter.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces.
- For best results use the Swedish Stickhandling Ball on wood, tile, smooth concrete, or even carpeted surfaces.
- This 2' hardwood ball is the BEST tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the 'Speed bag' of stickhandling training.
- Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck.
Feefo Reviews - Average 98% (434 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response Jun-22-2016 Fun ball to practice stick handling with. Inexpensive. Jun-10-2016 I love that the website is so user friendly and that my order arrived in a reasonable amount of time Jun-09-2016 Great feel and great quality Jun-03-2016 For spending over $500 thought their should be free shipping Apr-28-2016 Good Apr-07-2016 Good products that are used for my kids development. Feb-16-2016 Good! Feb-04-2016 Never thought awooden ball would gave such quick results daughter loves this Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (434 reviews)
Join the community and win cool prizes!