Availability: In stock
The Attack Triangle PRO is one of the best training devices to develop stickhandling, moving the puck around a defenders skates and creating great scoring opportunities in game like situations. The Attack Triangle forces players to develop their puck skills in tight areas and improves their stickhandling ability.
- The interactive Attack Triangle is designed to challenge players by replicating the positioning of an opponents skates and stick.
- With the open "lane" between the simulated skates and extending stick, the Attack Triangle forces players to develop puck movement skills, stickhandling ability and an understanding of passing lanes.
- By using the Attack Triangle at home or in replacement of ordinary cones at practice, players naturally start working on more creative "moves".
- In addition to providing more interaction than cones during practice on ice, the Attack triangle comes equipped with mooring pins which virtually eliminate sliding.
- The Professional Attack Triangles come with extra cleats (spikes) under the legs and stick to hold better on the ice. They also come with 2 fasteners to attach the legs that hold it together that the basic single units don't have which keep the Attack Triangle from coming apart.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I was excited to get HockeyShot’s top of the line Stickhandling products! The Extreme & Mini Danglers, Attack Triangle Pro and Swedish Wooden Ball were enjoyed by myself and all camp goers this summer. What I love most is the training aids can be used anywhere, off or on ice!"
-Natalie Spooner, Canadian Olympic Team
"The Attack Triangle replicates the look and feel of having another player to practice against and allows me to work on more creative stickhandling moves to out-skill my opponents. "
-Bo Horvat, Vancouver Canucks
GET THE GEAR AND TRAIN WITH THE BEST
Get FREE Video Drills with Pavel Barber and Jeremy Rupke.
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
This product has no written reviews yet.