Availability: In stock
The Attack Triangle PRO is one of the best training devices to develop stickhandling, moving the puck around a defenders skates and creating great scoring opportunities in game like situations. The Attack Triangle forces players to develop their puck skills in tight areas and improves their stickhandling ability.
- The interactive Attack Triangle is designed to challenge players by replicating the positioning of an opponents skates and stick.
- With the open "lane" between the simulated skates and extending stick, the Attack Triangle forces players to develop puck movement skills, stickhandling ability and an understanding of passing lanes.
- By using the Attack Triangle at home or in replacement of ordinary cones at practice, players naturally start working on more creative "moves".
- In addition to providing more interaction than cones during practice on ice, the Attack triangle comes equipped with mooring pins which virtually eliminate sliding.
- The Professional Attack Triangles come with extra cleats (spikes) under the legs and stick to hold better on the ice. They also come with 2 fasteners to attach the legs that hold it together that the basic single units don't have which keep the Attack Triangle from coming apart.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
05 Oct 2016
Use them a lot for stick handling
10 Jun 2016
Great for practice
23 Mar 2016
works very well
31 Dec 2015
My son loves the Attack Triangle Pro!
12 Dec 2015
Although, the gift has not been used at this time, other products received from Hockeyshot have been excellent. the product was as described.
20 Oct 2015
Better design needed to be able to easily remove/retract ice spikes for tile use.
28 Apr 2015
Assembly holes don't line up but good product overall
30 Jan 2015
Really cool product and super easy to put together. My 9 year old had it assembled before I even had a chance to look at it.
Hockey Players Who Bought This, Also Bought... Recommended For You...