Availability: In stock
Be World-Class is a 12 week, 12 module series - where each week you receive a module that includes 4-8 minute recorded instructional videos delivered by world-class Performance Coach John Haime. The video presentations are supported by activities & exercises - articles, books, podcasts & quizzes - all designed to reinforce the ideas and behaviors.
WHY Choose Be World-Class?
- World-Class Content - designed, developed and delivered by leading High Performance Coach John Haime - coach to some of the world's leading athletes - including NHLers.
- Your "Own" Coach - world-class Coach John Haime coaches you over the 12 week period - through video instructional lessons & exercises.
- Accessibility - you have the unique opportunity to directly ask questions to a world-class Coach.
- Progressive Program - each week's content builds on the next.
- Holistic Approach - yes you will become a better athlete, but the skills are transferable to school, career, leadership and relationships... and everything you do!
- Choice of Leading Sport Organizations - the choice of some of the world's leading athlete development organizations including The Asian Institute of Sport - the leading athlete development organization in Asia.
- Choice of Leading Athletes - used by world-class academies, leading private schools, NCAA Div 1,2,3 programs and professional athletes from the major sports leagues - including the NHL.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
John & HockeyShot's 12-Week Program really helped me on my journey to make it to the NHL. In order to make the NHL you have to be mentally strong and you got to have a plan in place in order to get better and better every day. Its something I really wish I would have got to sooner, but it's never too late. It's something that most young kids should really focus on and try to own their skills in the mental side of the game because that's three quarters of the battle.
-Cody Goloubef, Professional Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and