Availability: In stock
The HockeyShot Dangle Training System is a breakthrough product that combines the Reactive Sniper device with a stickhandling floor setup for the ultimate training ground to develop soft hands and to help you become an experienced dangler. With 5 training speeds, the Dangle Training System allows you to challenge yourself as you progress through each setting. Improve your stickhandling, reaction time and boost your Hockey I.Q as you train with the Dangle Training System.
Learn more about Dangle Training System, CLICK HERESystem Includes:
- Top indicator light displays four (4) different colors (red, blue, yellow & green).
- Five (5) brightly lit, white arrows can be seen from a distance, inside or outside.
- Five (5) speed settings available for random sequences that change after a set period.
- Tripod allows for set-up anywhere for better experience.
- Powered by three (3) AA batteries or Micro USB charging cable (batteries and cable not included).
- HockeyShot’s Extreme Dryland Puck has 12 gliders on both sides for more speed on shooting pads, flooring tiles and other smooth surfaces. It’s the same size as a regulation puck, and is even ridged on the side for a real-puck feeling on your stick.
Roll-Up Shooting Pad - 4' x 8.5'
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use on a smooth, flat surface.
- Slicker and more ice-like than puck board.
- Large enough to practice multi-move sets and wide-angle toe-drags.
Shooting Pad - 30" x 60"
- Use it to practice shooting, passing and stickhandling.
- Protect your sticks from rough pavement and concrete.
- Bevelled edges make it easier to get pucks onto the mat.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and