Availability: In stock
HockeyShot is very happy to offer the Flypuck as it’s one of the best off-ice training aids. These products slide very well on off-ice surfaces such as cement, concrete and asphalt, while simulating the exact glide and feel of an on-ice puck! They are available in 3 different weight classes to either improve your strength, speed or agility.
- For off-ice use and training.
- Puck will build game feel.
- Puck slides and does not roll
- For stickhandling and can be shot againts nets.
- Great for developing "toe drag" technique and various other deke and puck handling skills.
- Puck weight: 4 oz, 6 oz or 8 oz.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on November 26, 2018
Using this on our treadmill. Moves pretty darn good!
on October 17, 2018
My boys loved this puck!!
on July 26, 2018
This is my favorite puck for the tiles
on February 16, 2016
on January 2, 2015
Great for repetition
on December 7, 2014
It might work better on synthetic ice, but it doesn't move real well on concrete.
on October 29, 2014
Very functional. Great for hand speed
on October 5, 2014
on April 9, 2014
haven't used too much yet
on March 31, 2014
Best indoor puck we have ever used