Availability: In stock
HockeyShot is very happy to offer the Flypuck as it’s one of the best off-ice training aids. These products slide very well on off-ice surfaces such as cement, concrete and asphalt, while simulating the exact glide and feel of an on-ice puck! They are available in 3 different weight classes to either improve your strength, speed or agility.
- For off-ice use and training.
- Puck will build game feel.
- Puck slides and does not roll
- For stickhandling and can be shot againts nets.
- Great for developing "toe drag" technique and various other deke and puck handling skills.
- Puck weight: 4 oz, 6 oz or 8 oz.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on June 5, 2017
Great for indoor shooting
on February 24, 2017
The pucks slide nicely and feel like the real thing.
on November 7, 2016
Tres bien et tres solide bonne qualité
on February 16, 2016
on June 23, 2015
Not as good as the green biscuit on cement, but still a great puck.
on February 16, 2015
on January 2, 2015
Great for repetition
on December 7, 2014
It might work better on synthetic ice, but it doesn't move real well on concrete.