Availability: Out of stock
Technique is everything for a goalie, and the G1 Extreme Slide Board for netminders is a surface to work on every move from side shuffles to butterflies. And its slick surface is great for practising puck-handling, shooting and poke checks, which will make you even more valuable to your team.
- It's 5' by 8', big enough for pad-stacking and butterfly training, and small enough to fit in most rooms.
- The ultimate trainer to work on your goaltender skills - it's perfect for side shuffles, butterfly technique, puck control and more.
- Comes with leg pad sleeves, booties, push-off stoppers, rotating blocks & carrying bag.
- There are slots on the top side to easily fasten the discs and bumpers, and an adhesive on the bottom to secure it to any flat surface.
- Two rotating blocks swivel to allow unrestricted change of direction and side movement when contacted forcing the body to balance and stabilize.
- Available in white color only.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- 1 - 5' by 8' board.
- 1 pair of G1 Extreme Leg Pad Sleeves (Small, Medium or Large)
- 2 rotating disc
- 2 slide board end stops
- 1 pair of Footwear (medium 8 to 11)
- 1 G1 Extreme carry bag
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
30 May 2016
The board came with a small chip in it. I'll send another email separately, it doesn't affect the board now but my concern is it will eventually grow and lead to a crack in the board
24 May 2016
12 Apr 2016
So far so good!
08 Apr 2016
I'm a little upset that there was no clear instructions on how to maintain the slide board. A good idea would to include a instruction did and some pledge wipes to wipe on the surface.
04 Mar 2015
I had to call in order to get the smaller pad covers as an option. It would have been great if that were an option online
10 Nov 2014
Easy to buy
03 Jul 2014
Good product, good service!
17 Apr 2012
Glides really well, but the holes in the middle don't make much sense. Haven't seen footage of those being used and they also seem to be facing the wrong way so the disk pops loose if do try to use them.
31 Jan 2012
My son loves it!
Hockey Players Who Bought This, Also Bought... Recommended For You...