Availability: In stock
HockeyShot is pleased to provide the newest shooting & stickhandling training puck on the market: The Green Biscuit Snipe! It is a great tool to improve your hand quickness & speed, while practicing your stickhandling, passing and shooting. This product will truly make a difference in your game!
- The new Green Biscuit Snipe is now designed for shooting. Practice all type of hockey shots!
- Puck is made from a different softer material with each puck weighing 5.2 oz which is a little heavier than the original Green Biscuit.
- GB Snipe feels more like a real puck on the ice making your training with this puck more game applicable.
- The Green Biscuit Snipe is a great off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop shooting & stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the Green Biscuit Snipe, but the better the surface the better the performance. Pick up a Shooting Pad or Dryland Flooring Tiles and you’ll have the perfect setup for practicing your stickhandling and passing skills.
- Use the Green Biscuit Snipe with your teammates at dryland practice and watch your team win more games.
- PRODUCT Q&A
GET THE GEAR AND TRAIN WITH THE BEST
Get FREE Video Drills with Pavel Barber and Jeremy Rupke.
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on January 31, 2017
It was what my nephew wanted
on November 12, 2016
We haven't used these extensively yet but the few times we've put them to use on the road doing passing drills they have worked well.
on July 11, 2016
Another great product for dryland training
on May 4, 2016
Still early. They definitely are getting dented.
on April 11, 2016
on December 30, 2015
on December 29, 2015
Green Biscuit Snipe is awesome for indoor hockey practice! Works great with HockeyShot products!
on December 18, 2015
on October 26, 2015
The product performs as advertised