Availability: In stock
HockeyShot is pleased to provide the newest shooting & stickhandling training puck on the market: The Green Biscuit Snipe! It is a great tool to improve your hand quickness & speed, while practicing your stickhandling, passing and shooting. This product will truly make a difference in your game!
- The new Green Biscuit Snipe is now designed for shooting. Practice all type of hockey shots!
- Puck is made from a different softer material with each puck weighing 5.2 oz which is a little heavier than the original Green Biscuit.
- GB Snipe feels more like a real puck on the ice making your training with this puck more game applicable.
- The Green Biscuit Snipe is a great off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop shooting & stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the Green Biscuit Snipe, but the better the surface the better the performance. Pick up a Shooting Pad or Dryland Flooring Tiles and you’ll have the perfect setup for practicing your stickhandling and passing skills.
- Use the Green Biscuit Snipe with your teammates at dryland practice and watch your team win more games.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
13 Nov 2016
We haven't used these extensively yet but the few times we've put them to use on the road doing passing drills they have worked well.
12 Jul 2016
Another great product for dryland training
05 May 2016
Still early. They definitely are getting dented.
12 Apr 2016
31 Dec 2015
30 Dec 2015
Green Biscuit Snipe is awesome for indoor hockey practice! Works great with HockeyShot products!
19 Dec 2015
27 Oct 2015
The product performs as advertised
28 Jul 2015
Excellent puck for shooting training (outdoor hockey)