Availability: In stock
The Green Biscuit is one of the best off-ice training pucks on the market. It weighs about an ounce less than a regular puck but slide great on off-ice surfaces. It is a great tool to improve your quickness, speed, while practicing your stickhandling and passing. This product will truly make a difference in your game.
- The Green Biscuit is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice.
- The GB is not made for shooting, it is a passing and stickhandling puck.
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance.
- Pass the Green Biscuit with your team at dryland and watch your team win more games.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on May 12, 2020
Highly recommend buying this training product
on May 10, 2020
Excellent product exactly as the videos describe. This is a great training tool for any skill level
on May 6, 2020
Another great item! Awesome for street hockey!
on May 5, 2020
Même si le puck noir glisse bien, la verte glisse mieux! 😉
on July 9, 2019
Perfect for using in our driveway and not limited to a shooting pad.
on July 8, 2019
Love the biscuit. Would buy again.
on June 16, 2019
Super pour les passé et lancer