Availability: Out of stock
The Green Biscuit is one of the best off-ice training pucks on the market. It weighs about an ounce less than a regular puck but slide great on off-ice surfaces. It is a great tool to improve your quickness, speed, while practicing your stickhandling and passing. This product will truly make a difference in your game.
- The Green Biscuit is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice.
- The GB is not made for shooting, it is a passing and stickhandling puck.
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance.
- Pass the Green Biscuit with your team at dryland and watch your team win more games.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on December 1, 2018
My first Green Biscuit and it’s awesome!
on August 28, 2018
Super car on dirait qu’on est sur la glace
on August 27, 2018
Glad that we got it. It’s very good
on May 28, 2018
It's great -- indoors or outdoors and works well with the passing kit.
on May 28, 2018
Slides extremely well on the dryland tiles. Great for stick handling.
on May 4, 2018
Great for drills! Will get lots of use
on April 26, 2018
Just as advertised. Son loves it.
on December 17, 2017
They are green practice pucks
on January 25, 2017
Great product .....I purchased 2 and went back for more
on January 13, 2017
The Green Biscuits work well.