Availability: In stock
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patent-pending symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patent-pending, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 18” x 18” x 7/16" tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares , New York Islanders
“I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level. Now, I';m not only shooting pucks… I can dribble, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Allstar tiles are amazingly slick and you just can't get any closer to real ice feeling. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for on-ice situations.”
-Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on January 15, 2018
Kids love it and are using it all the time.
on January 15, 2018
The tiles are great and very easy to set up.
on January 9, 2018
Will buy more when they have sales again
on January 7, 2018
Tike are ok but I think a little pricey for what they actually provide. I should have saved the money and invested in synthetic ice
on January 3, 2018
My son loves these, so I gave it 5 stars. I'm not sure what it's going to do to the carpet as the bottom is a bit sharp. I checked after a week and all was well so far.
on December 28, 2017
As expected, good quality
on November 28, 2017
Excellent, easy to put together - waiting for my daughter to get home from school overseas to try them out
on November 15, 2017
The tiles work great. Very easy to reconfigure!
on October 18, 2017
love these tiles, i have been using them regularly. Very easy to intstall and take down.
on September 8, 2017
Super easy to instal and move, better than expected