Availability: In stock
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patent-pending symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patent-pending, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 18” x 18” x 7/16" tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares, Toronto Maple Leafs
“I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level. Now, I';m not only shooting pucks… I can dribble, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Allstar tiles are amazingly slick and you just can't get any closer to real ice feeling. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for on-ice situations.”
-Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
"Combining Allstar Tiles, Puck Stopper Edging and Slide Board Booties works great when you want to work on your strides to improve your leg muscles. Skating will never be so easy!"
-Alexei Yashin, FORMER NHL CAPTAIN
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on July 17, 2018
As advertised. Will look to buy more.
on July 3, 2018
Excellent product. I highly recommend it.
on July 2, 2018
The quality of the product is excellent.
on July 2, 2018
Son likes them for his hockey shots
on June 26, 2018
Works as advertised very nice
on June 23, 2018
looks good, and easy to assemble
on June 18, 2018
Kids love it. Easy to store.
on June 12, 2018
No issues ................
on June 5, 2018
Great off ice training product
on June 4, 2018
Great quality and exactly what I was looking for