Availability: In stock
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patent-pending symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patent-pending, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 18” x 18” tiles offer fewer seams than competition for a smoother training surface. When assembled, surface will always measure 1.5” larger (both directions).
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares , New York Islanders
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
"The HS Dryland Flooring Tiles makes a great off-ice training surface. They were really easy to install and work great for our skills and shooting sessions."
-Kevin Connauton, Arizona Coyotes
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and