Availability: In stock
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patent-pending symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patent-pending, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 18” x 18” x 7/16" tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares , New York Islanders
“I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level. Now, I';m not only shooting pucks… I can dribble, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Allstar tiles are amazingly slick and you just can't get any closer to real ice feeling. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for on-ice situations.”
-Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on November 15, 2017
The tiles work great. Very easy to reconfigure!
on October 18, 2017
love these tiles, i have been using them regularly. Very easy to intstall and take down.
on September 8, 2017
Super easy to instal and move, better than expected
on August 28, 2017
These tiles are great! My son uses them for dryland training, and they're great for stick handling and shooting.
on August 14, 2017
Smooth and easy assembly.
on July 7, 2017
Tiles are very useful and easy to set up
on July 4, 2017
My boys use the tiles everyday and the say there great. let me know when they go on sale again.
on July 3, 2017
I only bought one piece for this order due to configuration change. The flooring tiles work great. Obviously there is more resistance stick handling and shooting than on regular ice, but I feel this will improve my sons skills.
on June 29, 2017
Very good for stickhandling.
on June 19, 2017
Works well now...we'll see what UV rays do to them