Availability: In stock
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patent-pending symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patent-pending, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 18” x 18” x 7/16" tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares, New York Islanders
“I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level. Now, I';m not only shooting pucks… I can dribble, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Allstar tiles are amazingly slick and you just can't get any closer to real ice feeling. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for on-ice situations.”
-Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
"Combining Allstar Tiles, Puck Stopper Edging and Slide Board Booties works great when you want to work on your strides to improve your leg muscles. Skating will never be so easy!"
-Alexei Yashin, FORMER NHL CAPTAIN
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on March 16, 2018
Definitely going be buying some more so i have more space to still handle
on March 13, 2018
Great for use in basement area.
on March 11, 2018
My kids and me love the HS Dryland Flooring Tiles Allstar Edition. We use them all the time. Great product.
on March 8, 2018
The All-Star tiles are great for a custom shooting/stick handling pad. 100% will buy many more - maybe enough for a back yard off season roller hockey rink - LOL
on March 6, 2018
Inexpensive and easy way to practice indoors
on March 3, 2018
I made this purchase for my grandson. This is my second time buying these. He wanted more. They are holding up very well. I appreciate you fast service.
on March 1, 2018
It was for my grandson's birthday and he was thrilled with the item. Your website was very easy to work with and the item was delivered very quickly.
on February 28, 2018
I honestly cannot believe how durable and ice-like these tiles are! Worth every penny!
on February 28, 2018
Great product, the kids love it. We use it for stick handling and shooting only though, I couldn’t comment on being able to skate on it.
on February 23, 2018
Tiles are awesome we’re working at covering the whole floor 30 tiles at a time. They work very well and snap together easily