Availability: In stock
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
Any unused space can become a training zone with HockeyShot Dryland Flooring Tiles. These snap-together 18" by 18" tiles simulate the slickness and smoothness of the ice, and are sold individually so you only have to order what you need.
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Simulates the smoothness and slickness of the ice.
- For use indoors and outdoors.
- Strong enough for cars to park on, making them excellent for garages and driveways.
- Assemble an entire floor in minutes. Watch the assembly video.
- Comes with two beveled-edge pieces for easy puck-loading.
- Larger-size tiles (18” x 18”) means fewer seams.
- Get a free rubber mallet for easier installation when purchasing 10 or more tiles.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Feefo Reviews - Average 96% (907 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 27-Aug-2016 Excellent 23-Aug-2016 AMAZING! My son loves his tiles. 18-Jul-2016 Excellent 18-Jul-2016 As Above 14-Jul-2016 As Above 13-Jul-2016 Good 13-Jul-2016 Excellent 11-Jul-2016 As Above Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (907 reviews)
The official dryland tile of the Nashville Predators and the Pittsburgh Penguins
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares , New York Islanders
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
"The HS Dryland Flooring Tiles makes a great off-ice training surface. They were really easy to install and work great for our skills and shooting sessions."