Availability: In stock
Becoming a good passer is the key to becoming a good player, and no training tool drills this better than the HockeyShot Extreme Passing Kit Junior. It will strengthen your little one’s wrists, get them used to receiving the puck and give them the base to improve every aspect of their stick game.
- It’s light-weight (16 lbs) so it’s easy for kids to set up on their own.
- The bungee cord construction provides a firm rebound to keep drills going longer.
- Perfect for off-ice use on any hard flat surface.
- Face away from the passer to use the roll-up pad as a shooting surface.
- The passer is a manageable 2’ wide and easily attaches to the 3’ x 8’ roll-up shooting pad.
- The ultimate training tool for shooting, passing & stickhandling drills.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Extreme Passing Kit, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares, Professional Hockey Player
"I love the redesigned Extreme Passing Kit from HockeyShot because it allows players to work on three skills with one device (stickhandling, passing, and shooting). The new rebounder sends pucks back fast and flat, and it never slips off the shooting pad. This would be the first product I’d recommend to anyone looking to start building their own training center at home."
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
"If I could recommend one training aid to a hockey player who currently does not have anything it would be the Extreme Passing Kit. The new Extreme Passing Kit allows a player to work on everything but skating. The shooting pad provides a lot of room to work on shooting and stickhandling and the pass rebounder is great for passing and working on advanced shooting techniques."
-Jeremy Rupke, Hockey Coach & Skills Instructor
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and