Availability: In stock
HockeyShot is pleased to provide one of the best off-ice training pucks on the market: The Green Biscuit. The Green Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a regular puck but slides great on off-ice surfaces. It is a great tool to improve your quickness, speed, while practicing your stickhandling and passing. This product will truly make a difference in your game.
- The Green Biscuit is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice.
- The GB is not made for shooting, it is a passing and stickhandling puck.
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance.
- Pass the Green Biscuit with your team at dryland and watch your team win more games.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
31 Jul 2017
great ball for improving stick handling
21 May 2017
great for puck handling practice
23 Nov 2016
Was for grandson, if I wrote any more
25 Aug 2016
The green biscuit moves great on any surface and is a great stick handling tool.
22 Jun 2016
Comes in more colors than just green. Best puck but a little pricey.
02 Jun 2016
09 Mar 2016
It shayterred in pieces when i missed the net and it hit the concrete wall.
19 Dec 2015
Great for improving puck handling skills