Availability: In stock
Can't get enough practice time in at the rink? Bring it home with this full stickhandling, shooting and passing training zone you can easily build either in or outdoors. It recreates the slickness of the ice and gives you the room to work on everything from toe-drags to wrist shots.
- Recommended Starter Kit: Minimal surface size and products needed for sufficient training experience.
- Includes 27 sq. ft. of Allstar Dryland Tiles, (1) HockeyShot Extreme Passer Clamp-on Pro 30", (1) HockeyShot Extreme Dangler, (1) Attack Triangle, (2) Puck Stopper Edges, (2) Smooth Edges, (1) Green Biscuit, (2) Extreme Dryland Pucks and (1) Extreme Stickhandling Ball.
- Recreates the slick, smooth feel of the ice.
- Perfect for a garage or driveway as the tiles are strong enough for cars to park on.
- Order additional tiles to expand your training square footage.
- Enhance your playing experience and keep the puck in bounds by ordering more Puck Stopper Edges!
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level. Now, I'm not only shooting pucks… I can dribble, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Allstar tiles are amazingly slick and you just can't get any closer to real ice feeling. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for on-ice situations. ”
- Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
"I’ve always been looking for different ways to get better offensively. HockeyShot training aids are doing just that by helping me work on my skills all year long in my garage and at the Habs Training Facility. I’ve definitely noticed a difference on the ice, I felt more confident and comfortable right away. ”
- Philip Danault, Montreal Canadiens
"HockeyShot products are amazing for a prospect like me trying to make my way to the NHL. The Allstar Tiles are super slick and very similar to ice and are great for stickhandling or shooting. The Passer Pro is ideal to practice one-timers and receiving passes like in-game situations. ”
- Thomas Chabot, Ottawa Senators, 2017 World Junior Championship MVP
"I wanted more than just a hard surface for my training facility, which is why I chose HockeyShot’s Allstar Tiles. It allows my players to rip around wearing sneakers while being able to stickhandle the puck with ease. The puzzle piece tiles have had no issue withstanding the force of hard slapshots either!"
- Paul Gaustad, Retired Pro Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on April 30, 2018
Product was excellent , easy to assembly and quality was excellent!! My 9 year old is very happy!!
on April 27, 2018
Easy to install for instant fun.
on January 20, 2018
Kids loved them and easy to put together
on May 29, 2017
Happy with the product, though the dry land pucks do not glide the greatest. The green biscuit (included in the package) is definitely the way to go.
on November 11, 2016
Everything and more. Kids love it and use it all the time.
on October 17, 2016
I like the product, but feel there isn't enough value, or quantity discount. For spending over $300, the practice area is too small (which is fine, I just need more tiles), but I shouldn't have to pay $12/ tile at that point. The threshold amount to get a discount on the tiles is at such a ridiculous number of tiles(for what is a minimal reduction), that I just feel it's too much.
on May 3, 2016
on February 20, 2016
great size awesome quality