Availability: In stock
Can't get enough practice time in at the rink? Bring it home with this full stickhandling, shooting and passing training zone you can easily build either in or outdoors. It recreates the slickness of the ice and gives you the room to work on everything from toe-drags to wrist shots.
- Includes 27 sq. ft. of Dryland Tiles, 1 HockeyShot Extreme Passer Clamp-on Pro 30", 1 HockeyShot Extreme Dangler, 1 Attack Triangle, 1 Green Biscuit, 2 Extreme Dryland Pucks and 1 Extreme Stickhandling Ball.
- Recreates the slick, smooth feel of the ice.
- Perfect for a garage or driveway as the tiles are strong enough for cars to park on.
- Order additional tiles to expand your training square footage.
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
30 May 2017
Happy with the product, though the dry land pucks do not glide the greatest. The green biscuit (included in the package) is definitely the way to go.
12 Nov 2016
Everything and more. Kids love it and use it all the time.
18 Oct 2016
I like the product, but feel there isn't enough value, or quantity discount. For spending over $300, the practice area is too small (which is fine, I just need more tiles), but I shouldn't have to pay $12/ tile at that point. The threshold amount to get a discount on the tiles is at such a ridiculous number of tiles(for what is a minimal reduction), that I just feel it's too much.
04 May 2016
21 Feb 2016
great size awesome quality
10 Apr 2014
01 Jan 2014
03 Dec 2012
my boy loves it and it has helped him keep his head up