Availability: Out of stock
Already have a shooting pad? If so, no problem the One-Timer can be attached to any shooting or dryland tiles. This product is great to work on your passing skills and develop a great One-Timer. Develop smooth hands that will make you standout on the ice. Get yourself to the next level today!
- Attaches easily to any shooting pad or dryland tiles / synthetic ice.
- Excellent product to work on passing drills.
- Great For practicing one-timers.
- Develop Hockey Hands for Giving and Receiving Passes.
- Comes With 1 additional replacement reflex band.
- Includes 2 self taping screws for easy attachment to hockey floor tiles or hockey shooting pads.
- Our most economical passing trainer.
- For use on ice, purchase One-Timer Counter Weight.
- Can also be purchased as part of the Extreme Passing Kit
- PRODUCT Q&A
Feefo Reviews - Average 97% (417 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 11-Oct-2016
Passer moves with harder passes. Hard to keep in one position, especially if a pass hits one of the pegs. Good idea in theory but not quite as solid as I had hoped. 04-Jan-2016
Exactly what was described on website. Great product. 31-Dec-2015
Passer is good for easy passes but adult and hard youth passes causes a regulation puck, dryland puck and green biscuit to wobble on rebound. 26-Nov-2014
As expected. Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (417 reviews)
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and