Availability: Out of stock
Already have a shooting pad? If so, no problem the One-Timer can be attached to any shooting or dryland tiles. This product is great to work on your passing skills and develop a great One-Timer. Develop smooth hands that will make you standout on the ice. Get yourself to the next level today!
- Attaches easily to any shooting pad or dryland tiles / synthetic ice.
- Excellent product to work on passing drills.
- Great For practicing one-timers.
- Develop Hockey Hands for Giving and Receiving Passes.
- Comes With 1 additional replacement reflex band.
- Includes 2 self taping screws for easy attachment to hockey floor tiles or hockey shooting pads.
- Our most economical passing trainer.
- For use on ice, purchase One-Timer Counter Weight.
- Can also be purchased as part of the Extreme Passing Kit
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on October 10, 2016
Passer moves with harder passes. Hard to keep in one position, especially if a pass hits one of the pegs. Good idea in theory but not quite as solid as I had hoped.
on January 3, 2016
Exactly what was described on website. Great product.
on December 29, 2014
Passer is good for easy passes but adult and hard youth passes causes a regulation puck, dryland puck and green biscuit to wobble on rebound.
on October 4, 2014
on September 30, 2014
My 9 year old talked me into it.....He loves it best dry land shooting pad we have purchased
on September 16, 2014
I assumed it would have been a little bit more durable, but it is doing the trick
on June 29, 2014
It's awesome and the tip about bolting down makes it work really slick
on April 30, 2014
no super consistent but works reasonably well
on January 28, 2014
Stick-handling gets lonely... so I thought 'why not add the one-timer' ... turns out this thing is as much of a friend as any hockey playing chap I know. It was the perfect addition to my roll-up pad. It absorbs and deflects passes better than the chaps that I mentioned above. I love it!