Availability: In stock
The HockeyShot Roll-Up Pad is the largest on the market, and is great for working on puck control and shooting. Use the extra size to practice wide-angle toe-drags, double moves and whatever else you can think of to build your skills. You can also use it to work on your passing, either with a partner (it’s big enough) or by attaching a self-passer.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use on a smooth, flat surface.
- Available in 2 sizes: 4' x 8.5' and 4.5' x 10'.
- Slicker and more ice-like than puck board.
- More durable than plexiglass.
- At 1/10”, it’s thin enough to roll up yet thick enough for a smooth feel on heavy slap shots.
- Large enough to practice multi-move sets and wide-angle toe-drags.
- Eliminates tape marks on your floors or driveway.
- Works great with a passer (check out the HS Extreme Passing Kit Pro).
- Try our Extreme Glide Polish to Give your shooting pad new life!
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the HockeyShot Shooting Pads, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares, Professional Hockey Player
"After each season, I'm always looking to take my off season training to the next level! HockeyShot has everything I need to help me prepare for a breakout year! The slide board, shooting pads, passing rebounders & stickhandling trainers are the best I've used in 10 years of dry land training! From NHLers like myself to young kids trying to improve their game I would suggest any product from HockeyShot!"
-Dale Weise, Professional Hockey Player
GET THE GEAR AND TRAIN WITH THE BEST
Get FREE Video Drills with Pavel Barber and Jeremy Rupke.
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
This product has no written reviews yet.