Availability: In stock
The HockeyShot Roll-Up Pad is the largest on the market, and is great for working on puck control and shooting. Use the extra size to practice wide-angle toe-drags, double moves and whatever else you can think of to build your skills. You can also use it to work on your passing, either with a partner (it’s big enough) or by attaching a self-passer.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use on a smooth, flat surface.
- Available in 2 sizes: 4' x 8.5' and 4.5' x 10'.
- Slicker and more ice-like than puck board.
- More durable than plexiglass.
- At 1/10”, it’s thin enough to roll up yet thick enough for a smooth feel on heavy slap shots.
- Large enough to practice multi-move sets and wide-angle toe-drags.
- Eliminates tape marks on your floors or driveway.
- Works great with a passer (check out the HS Extreme Passing Kit Pro).
- Try our Extreme Glide Polish to Give your shooting pad new life!
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"After each season, I'm always looking to take my off season training to the next level! HockeyShot has everything I need to help me prepare for a breakout year! The slide board, shooting pads, passing rebounders & stickhandling trainers are the best I've used in 10 years of dry land training! From NHLers like myself to young kids trying to improve their game I would suggest any product from HockeyShot!"
-Dale Weise, Professional Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and