Availability: In stock
The HockeyShot Roll-Up Pad is the largest on the market, and is great for working on puck control and shooting. Use the extra size to practice wide-angle toe-drags, double moves and whatever else you can think of to build your skills. You can also use it to work on your passing, either with a partner (it’s big enough) or by attaching a self-passer.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use on a smooth, flat surface.
- Available in 2 sizes: 4' x 8.5' and 4.5' x 10'.
- Slicker and more ice-like than puck board.
- More durable than plexiglass.
- At 1/10”, it’s thin enough to roll up yet thick enough for a smooth feel on heavy slap shots.
- Large enough to practice multi-move sets and wide-angle toe-drags.
- Eliminates tape marks on your floors or driveway.
- Works great with a passer (check out the HS Extreme Passing Kit Pro).
- Try our Extreme Glide Polish to Give your shooting pad new life!
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"After each season, I'm always looking to take my off season training to the next level! HockeyShot has everything I need to help me prepare for a breakout year! The slide board, shooting pads, passing rebounders & stickhandling trainers are the best I've used in 10 years of dry land training! From NHLers like myself to young kids trying to improve their game I would suggest any product from HockeyShot!"
-Dale Weise, Professional Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on May 18, 2020
5 stars all the way. fast and slides well with the puck
on May 12, 2020
Great product no issues with it...
on May 12, 2020
Great shooting pad! Quality is good, it's a decent side, highly recommend it!
on April 26, 2020
Works perfectly . GreT for shooting practice
on April 7, 2020
Great purchase. Love the spray glide to make gaster
on August 27, 2019
Great and on time........
on August 1, 2019
Difficult to set up (sheet needs to sit for 30mins - 1h.