Availability: Out of stock
The Lamplighter Hockey Stick Weight is a very efficient tool to help increase your shot velocity, stickhandling skills and upper-body strength. The hockey stick is perfectly balanced and can be used with any hollow shafted stick. This stick can be used not only on the ice, but off-ice as well.
- The weight is cleverly concealed in the shaft of the stick so athletes are able to use it on any hollow shafted stick – and no one will even know it’s there.
- The weight is evenly balanced throughout the shaft of the stick, eliminating a ‘heavy spot’- usually near the blade – where traditional weights are fastened.
- The weight is easily installed, removed and transferred to another stick within seconds.
- The weight is available in two sizes: the two pound version is only for senior sticks, while the one pound will work in all sticks.
- The weight is a fraction of the cost of a weighted stick and it gives you the benefit of being able to train using your favorite sticks. You can use your preferred pattern and lie.
- To use the Hockey Stick Weight, simply remove the plug from the appropriately sized hockey stick and insert the weight into the hollow shaft. (The weight will not work with wood sticks).
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
13 Nov 2014
Moves around a little bit in the stick handle. Easy to set up and good tool to use 10 minutes a day to work on stickhandling and shooting and build strength. Should always go back and finish with your regular stick to get the real feel/shooting accuracy.
15 Sep 2012
The items I received were exactly what I was told they would be
16 May 2012
Fit my sons jr stick and easy to use. Would be nice if the shaft was in sections that you could take out similar to the hockey slug so it can be used for shorter sticks.