Availability: Out of stock
The Game Never Ends! This NEW LightUp puck is great. This official size puck turns on and off with a simple screw mechanism, and the "whole" center STAYS lit.
- The puck is a high quality, durable clear polycarbonate core, with a vulcanized rubber puck exterior that is identical in size and weight to an official puck.
- The only difference is the center core which is clear and holds a battery operated light.
- Batteries will be included with the puck and additional replacement batteries may be purchased.
- The puck has withstood rigorous slap-shot testing and is expected to last years, if used as intended.
- Not only is the puck ideal for low light conditions, it can be used as a training aid, helping to develop heads-up skating skills in the beginning skater.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
21 Feb 2017
Bought the lit biscuit for my daughter just for fun and as a possible training tool. Turns out the thing is pretty durable. Took it to the rink and knocked it around quite a bit. Still lights up. So far a solid purchase.
18 Feb 2017
Hours of fun with this on our backyard rink. It makes nighttime hockey that much more fun! Big hit with my son and his buddies on our backyard rink.
27 Jan 2017
Wish you had either the red or orange in stock!
14 May 2016
Thanks for all
12 May 2016
22 Mar 2016
Works great my son is putting it through the paces
18 Mar 2016
Turning on the light should be easier. Otherwise product is great.
12 Jan 2016
Great product. We have been playing pond hockey at night and this makes it so you can almost play in the dark. Now we need to find jerseys that light up so we know who is on each team...