Availability: Out of stock
The Pocket Radar™’s ultra slim and portable size, along with its rugged and durable exterior, makes it perfect to enhance the experience of not only coaches and athletes, but fans alike in any number of sports including; hockey, baseball, softball, tennis, track and field, racing, soccer, cycling, and tons more.
- Only 4.5 Ounces; Pocket Radar takes the Gun out of Radar Gun.
- Great Range: up to 120 feet away for a baseball, up to 1/2 mile away for a car.
- Incredibly convenient to use; One Button, Instant On, Point and Shoot Interface.
- Accuracy +/- 1 MPH; Rugged and portable design.
- Includes Hard Shell Case, Batteries, Wrist Strap, Quick Start Guide/Manual and 1 Year Warranty.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on August 18, 2015
Built very well . Just need to get used a little more
on November 9, 2014
Worked perfect right from the start. We mainly use it for hockey applications, but the kids find it fun and enjoyable to see themselves improve. It was easy to use and very rarely gives you a false reading. I atribute a few of the false reading to me just getting my timing down with the button. Seems very accurate.
on January 6, 2014
Have used with shots and skating speed. Kids love it - we live that it makes them want to take more practice shots.
on February 20, 2013
Being able to tell people just how fast their shot is has made me a popular guy around the rink.
on January 23, 2013
The product worked as presented in YouTube videos. The biggest improvement could be to have faster clocking time. It's a bit cumbersome to have to push the button twice to get a reading. Otherwise, for the money, it's a pretty useful device. We are using it for our youth hockey program.