Availability: In stock
The Slide Board gives you the ability to work the skating muscles while working on form. Its 22" horizontal pad lets you glide back and forth between foam bumpers to practice endurance, leg power and agility. At the same time, the shooting pad, light enough to roll up but heavy enough to use for hard slap shots, gives you a surface to simultaneously practice your stick work.
- Includes the HS Slide Board Pro 10' model & HS Roll-Up Pad 4.5' x 10'.
- The Roll-Up Pad is thin enough to roll up yet thick enough for smooth feel on heavy slap shots.
- The rubber wedges are angled to ensure correct form on push-offs.
- Comfortable foam bumpers for pushing off stoppers.
- Great product for any hockey player to practice skating strides, stickhandling and shooting simultaneously.
- Use in or outdoors on a smooth flat surface.
- Add the HS Extreme Passer Clamp-On model & incorporate passing drills in your training.
- Slide Board comes with a pair of LG booties (size 8-12).
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"After each season, I'm always looking to take my off season training to the next level! HockeyShot has everything I need to help me prepare for a breakout year! The slide board, shooting pads, passing rebounders & stickhandling trainers are the best I've used in 10 years of dry land training! From NHLers like myself to young kids trying to improve their game I would suggest any product from HockeyShot!"
-Dale Weiss, Professional Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
This product has no written reviews yet.