Availability: In stock
The Speed Chute is available in many different sizes and allows players to maximize their acceleration and top running speed, thru resistance training. It will help you work on your stamina, speed, strength and acceleration. Perfect for off-ice training, the Speed Chute provides both resistance and overspeed training to improve two key elements of speed: stride length and frequency.
- The premier training chute on the market.
- Resistance and overspeed training during the same run.
- Training: Increase speed, explosiveness, and acceleration to power past the competition.
- The Speed Chute provides both resistance and overspeed training to improve the two key elements of speed: stride length and frequency.
- Chute opens during training runs for resistance.
- Motivation: Athletes love that "shot out of a cannon" feeling immediately after releasing the Speed Chute
- Built-in mesh panels keep strings from tangling and help to stabilize the chute during training runs.
- Adjustable belt with storage pocket (fits 20" to 42" waist). Sizing recommendations: By user weight and training level.
- Small - Resistance 15 lbs. Dimensions 40" x 40".
- Medium - Resistance 20 lbs. Dimensions 48" x 48".
- Large - Resistance 30 lbs. Dimensions 56" x 56".
- X-Large - Resistance 50 lbs. Dimensions 68" x 68".
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and