Availability: In stock
HockeyShot is very happy to provide the Swedish StickHandling Wooden Ball. Weighing only 57 g, this ball allows players to work on their speed and agility while stickhandling. Develop soft, quick hands with one of the best training balls on the market. Don't be left without the training tool that is giving the other players the winning edge. Make a difference in your game today!
- This unique training aid is fairly simple and measures 2 inches in diameter.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces.
- For best results use the Swedish Stickhandling Ball on wood, tile, smooth concrete, or even carpeted surfaces.
- This 2' hardwood ball is the BEST tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the 'Speed bag' of stickhandling training.
- Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I was excited to get HockeyShot’s top of the line Stickhandling products! The Extreme & Mini Danglers, Attack Triangle Pro and Swedish Wooden Ball were enjoyed by myself and all camp goers this summer. What I love most is the training aids can be used anywhere, off or on ice!"
-Natalie Spooner, Canadian Olympic Team
"It's like the Swedish Stickhandling Ball was built for Russians! It allows me to finesse my stickhandling skills and teach others a lot of simple drills. Players who choose this accessory will advance their game to the next level."
-Alexei Yashin, Retired Pro Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on June 4, 2018
Good for warning up at the rink while waiting to get in the ice.
on May 19, 2018
Great for speed work. Thanks.
on May 8, 2018
Exactly what was expected. Ball has stood up to the use well
on May 3, 2018
The product was as described.
on May 2, 2018
Great products fast service. Very easy web site to navigate through.
on April 12, 2018
Awesome item and I can use it almost anywhere!!
on February 17, 2017
My son loved both the Extreme stickhandling ball and the Swedish stickhandling ball. One of them is in use in our house pretty much at all times...Thanks for your excellent service.
on February 16, 2017
Like it much better than a biscuit because it's very tricky to control and teaches better hand control
on November 13, 2016
It was free. What else can I say.
on November 10, 2016
Handy little balls to keep in the hockey bag to practice/play with before going on the ice....if the rinks allow it.