Availability: In stock
This puck will glide, slide and ride any hard, flat surface. Enjoy a realistic on-ice training experience, off the ice. This puck is a game changer and allows any hockey player to gain the confidence to dangle around any opponent! Unlike the original Dangle Puck, the version is improved with a rubber core, so go ahead and stickhandle, pass or even shoot it!
The Dangle Puck 2.0 goes toe-to-toe drag with any other dryland puck you’ve ever tried! A stainless steel ball bearing is found on both sides, so when the puck flips over you don’t lose that slick, smooth glide.
- Exactly the same size and weight as a traditional ice hockey puck
- Plastic gliding surface designed to minimize friction
- Stainless steel ball bearing located on both sides
- Not recommended to be used on asphalt or pavement
- Idea for training on HockeyShot tiles and/or shooting pads
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and