Availability: In stock
Take your best shot at HockeyShot’s Extreme Goal, a pro-style net with heavy-duty 1.5-mm thick tubing and 2-3/4’’ pipe connections that’s dent resistant. Become the sniper your team needs you to be with HockeyShot’s Extreme Goal Targets. In seconds, you can configure them however you want and create drills for yourself to improve accuracy and shot power.
HS Goal Features
- Official regulation size 6' x 4' opening and 31" deep.
- Powder-coated red and white.
- Solid construction due to 2-3/4" pipe connections (pipe inside the pipe).
- Easy pushpin installation.
- Durable, UV protected, 5-mm polyester netting.
- Enhance accuracy training with premium accessories like the HS Extreme Targets & HS Extreme Shooter Tutor.
- Our most durable practice goal yet!
HS Extreme Targets Features
- The targets are made from durable, lightweight material and won't sag.
- They come in sets of three and can be installed in seconds.
- After taking a shot, the targets naturally return to their original position.
- Multiple sets can be installed on the same net for more intense drills.
- Each target measures 10" by 10".
- 2 set of HS Extreme Targets are included.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"HS Products are a big part of my off-ice training during off season. Products like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, Extreme Passer Pro and Extreme Dangler allow me to fine-tune my shooting & stick handling skills. If you want to propel your game forward, check them out!"
- P.-A. PARENTEAU, PRO HOCKEY PLAYER, TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
"After each season, I'm always looking to take my off season training to the next level! HockeyShot has everything I need to help me prepare for a breakout year! The slide board, shooting pads, passing rebounders & stickhandling trainers are the best I've used in 10 years of dry land training! From NHLers like myself to young kids trying to improve their game I would suggest any product from HockeyShot!"
-Dale Weise, Professional Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and