Availability: In stock
Improve your stickhandling skills with the HockeyShot Dryland Accessories Pack. The pack includes the Extreme Dryland Puck, Extreme Stickhandling Ball and Swedish Stickhandling Wooden Ball. This combo is essential for developing soft and quick hands to enhance your game.
- 12 plastic gliders on both sides for unmatched speed
- Rubber construction like a real ice hockey puck but 1 oz. lighter
- Stays flat and won't tumble or flip over
- Great for basic and complex stickhandling drills
- Made from high-impact resistant nylon that won’t break
- Weighs just 4.1 oz., slightly lighter than a regular puck
- This unique training aid is fairly simple and measures 2 inches in diameter
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces
- This 2' hardwood ball is the best tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands
HS EXTREME DRYLAND PUCK
HS EXTREME STICKHANDLING BALL
HS SWEDISH STICKHANDLING WOODEN BALL
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"Combining Allstar Tiles, Puck Stopper Edging and Slide Board Booties works great when you want to work on your strides to improve your leg muscles. Skating will never be so easy!"
-Alexei Yashin, FORMER NHL CAPTAIN
"Helps perfectly to keep the puck nearby on the tiles so you don’t always have to chase it, which gives me more time to practice and no hassle"
-Bo Horvat, Vancouver Canucks
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and