HockeyShot's top selling All-Star Dryland Flooring Tiles have a unique formula which delivers our best puck handling yet & are now available in BLUE! A patented symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation and the lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with All-Star Dryland Flooring Tiles! The addition of blue tiles allow you to make a customized rink to meet your training needs. Arrange the blue tiles to create blue lines, goalie creases or an entire blue rink. The UV-resistant tile colouring won’t fade in the sun or rub off onto goalie pads, and the self-lubricating construction doesn’t require wax or liquid treatments. Connect your blue tiles seamlessly with white All-Star Dryland Tiles. Sold individually.
Back To Products
All-Star Dryland Flooring Tiles
Regular price $13.99 USD
PRODUCT SKU: HS-DRYLAND-TILE-001
- 18" x 18" tiles sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patented, symmetrical clipping system for quick assembly and easy removal.
- Our unique formula offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever.
- UV protection and a weather-resistant treatment to withstand outdoor cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight, flexible design, better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tile experience and keep the puck in play with our Puck Stopper Edging.
- Utilize our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- Tiles sold individually.
You may also like
<% Math.floor((1.00-(product.lowest_price/product.lowest_compare_at_price)) * 100.00) %>% Off New Bestseller
<% product.name %>
<% product.mfield_global_subtitle %>
Regular price <% (product.lowest_compare_at_price != null && product.lowest_compare_at_price > product.lowest_price) ? 'Sale price' : 'Regular price' %> <% product.price | currency %>
Not Sold in <% cartCurrency %>