Availability: Out of stock
Puts an end to "lost puck syndrome". Protects doors and windows from stray pucks and balls. No more chasing pucks and balls. Perfect for rebound shot practice.
EZ Goal Backstop Features
- This system puts a final end to the "Lost Puck Syndrome".
- Fits all 6' x 4' goals.
- Side panels and top netting provide an additional 2' around. Backstop provides a shooting area of 10' wide x 6' high once installed.
- Protects garage doors and windows from stray balls or pucks.
- No more chasing pucks and balls!
- Perfect for rebound shot practice.
- Folds back for games, or flat storage.
- Heavy duty steel frames with premium quality netting.
- Premium quality netting.
- Will endure heavy shots up to 75mph. For heavier shots, we recommend to install the netting loosely on both side panels.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on January 25, 2017
It definitely comes in handy if you don't want to be losing pucks left and right.
on November 7, 2016
Ils m'en ont même donné un filet de plus!
on October 4, 2016
This works well. The only thing I would maybe change is making the netting bigger so it obsorbs shots and doesnt send the pucks flying back.
on October 3, 2016
It does it's job,keeping my boy's pucks out of my neighbors yard.plus,no broken windows....yet
on April 29, 2016
on July 24, 2015
Works Great! thanks
on July 17, 2015
works very well
on May 3, 2015
Easy to assemble and great product.
on March 15, 2015
It took two of us to assemble (bungees are tight!) but once together, it covers the garage nicely.
on February 5, 2015