Availability: In stock
No trainer builds muscle memory in the legs like the G1 Extreme Slide Board, available at hockeyshot.com. Its rotating discs and long bumpers provide front-to-back and side-to-side push-off, and the booties it comes with let you glide and stride with ease. For players of all levels who need to strengthen their skating skills, this is a must-have!
- At 5'x8', it's big enough for full strides & to have two young players train simultaneously.
- You can use it for more than skating drills - it's perfect for stickhandling and passing work.
- Comes with 2 rotating blocks and 2 stoppers that can be used as push-offs.
- Two rotating blocks swivel to allow unrestricted change of direction.
- Its back-side tape adheres to almost all flat surfaces, even tight carpet.
- An excellent tool for young players looking to build muscle memory.
- Available in white color only.
- Add G1 Extreme Passers to your slide board (optional).
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
23 May 2017
Great all thru and well made product
01 Mar 2017
Perfect. Good fit. Love the color. High performance.
20 Jun 2016
great product but very overpriced
07 Jun 2016
While the online description says its good for all ages, and even though my 9yr old son has big feet, the booties were much too big. It would have been nice for the description to state what size the booties are. So now we are waiting for booties...
30 May 2016
The board came with a small chip in it. I'll send another email separately, it doesn't affect the board now but my concern is it will eventually grow and lead to a crack in the board