Availability: Out of stock
No trainer builds muscle memory in the legs like the G1 Extreme Slide Board, available at hockeyshot.com. Its rotating discs and long bumpers provide front-to-back and side-to-side push-off, and the booties it comes with let you glide and stride with ease. For players of all levels who need to strengthen their skating skills, this is a must-have!
- At 5'x8', it's big enough for full strides & to have two young players train simultaneously.
- You can use it for more than skating drills - it's perfect for stickhandling and passing work.
- Comes with 2 rotating blocks and 2 stoppers that can be used as push-offs.
- Two rotating blocks swivel to allow unrestricted change of direction.
- Its back-side tape adheres to almost all flat surfaces, even tight carpet.
- An excellent tool for young players looking to build muscle memory.
- Available in white color only.
- Add G1 Extreme Passers to your slide board (optional).
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"The Hockey Shot products really made my off season training adaptable to my on ice/in season performance. The consistency of the slide board made me feel similar to what I do on the ice and to keep my condition at peak levels. Great tool to keep your body sharp and ready for the season.!"
-Jake Allen, St. Louis Blues
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on May 22, 2017
Great all thru and well made product
on February 28, 2017
Perfect. Good fit. Love the color. High performance.
on June 19, 2016
great product but very overpriced
on June 6, 2016
While the online description says its good for all ages, and even though my 9yr old son has big feet, the booties were much too big. It would have been nice for the description to state what size the booties are. So now we are waiting for booties...
on May 29, 2016
The board came with a small chip in it. I'll send another email separately, it doesn't affect the board now but my concern is it will eventually grow and lead to a crack in the board
on May 23, 2016
on April 11, 2016
So far so good!
on April 7, 2016
I'm a little upset that there was no clear instructions on how to maintain the slide board. A good idea would to include a instruction did and some pledge wipes to wipe on the surface.
on March 8, 2016