Availability: In stock
Training at home? Protect your house, your car and your neighbours with the HockeyShot Extreme Goal & 2D Backstop combo, a 4' x 6' regulation-size net with a 78" tall by 26" wide by 11" deep backstop that protects whatever’s behind it from scuffing or worse. At the same time, you can feel comfortable aiming for the corners without thinking you’re going to lose your ball or puck.
HS Extreme Goal Features
- Official regulation size 6' x 4' opening and 31" deep. Weighs 50 lbs.
- Powder-coated red and white.
- Solid construction due to 2-3/4" pipe connections (pipe inside the pipe).
- Easy pushpin installation.
- Durable, UV protected, 5-mm polyester netting.
- Enhance accuracy training with premium accessories like the HS Extreme Targets & HS Extreme Shooter Tutor.
- Our most durable practice goal yet!
HS Extreme 2D Backstop Features
- Patent Pending L-Shape Design
- Backstop measures 26” wide (posts x2) x 78” tall x 11” deep
- Easy to install on any size net with push pins and supplied bungee loops/ pull-ties
- Painted powder coated red
- Solid construction with 2-1/4” pipe connections
- Durable, UV-protected 5 mm polyester netting
- Extreme durability – Withstands the hardest slap shots
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the HS Extreme Goal with Backstop, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares , New York Islanders
"After each season, I'm always looking to take my off season training to the next level! HockeyShot has everything I need to help me prepare for a breakout year! The slide board, shooting pads, passing rebounders & stickhandling trainers are the best I've used in 10 years of dry land training! From NHLers like myself to young kids trying to improve their game I would suggest any product from HockeyShot!"
-Dale Weise, Professional Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on April 29, 2018
The backstop is essential with kids shooting on the net. Easy to put together and works great. The construction is solid and it holds up well to hard shots.
on April 20, 2018
Great product. Helped my 8 year old learn top shelf shots in a week.
on April 9, 2018
Very sturdy and well made.
on March 14, 2018
The quality of the goal and backstop is great. Solid steel, thick net and feels authentic and real. It's also much larger then I imagined (I should have looked at the specs online). My ONLY complaint is the assembly of the netting. You have to tie the net to the frame by your self, the process is tedious and not clear in the instructions the best way to do it. I kind of just figured it out myself (not hard), but I hope my knots hold that I tied myself and I wrapped up with some tape and zip ties. The ONLY thing I would change would be an easier assembly of the netting to the frame, but other then that, great product.
on March 6, 2018
Set up in the garage - perfect
on February 13, 2018
With the combo I am saving from my son putting dents in my garage door and breaking windows. Great product
on December 29, 2017
Came without nylon roping.
on October 4, 2017
My 2d backstop packaging was missing the necessary string to connect it to the frame. I had to purchase string from the hardware store to sufficiently connect the backstop netting.
on February 17, 2017
good product took time to put together buit my 14 yr old loves it.....