Availability: In stock
Can't get enough practice time in at the rink? Bring it home with this full stickhandling, shooting and passing training zone you can easily build either in or outdoors. It recreates the slickness of the ice and gives you the room to work on everything from toe-drags to wrist shots.
- Includes 108 sq. ft. of Dryland Tiles, 1 HockeyShot Extreme Passer Clamp-on Pro 30", 1 HockeyShot Extreme Dangler, 1 Attack Triangle, 1 Green Biscuit, 2 Extreme Dryland Pucks and 1 Extreme Stickhandling Ball.
- Recreates the slick, smooth feel of the ice.
- Perfect for a garage or driveway as the tiles are strong enough for cars to park on.
- Order additional tiles to expand your training square footage.
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
07 Mar 2017
Once we received all of it, it works well except we have to put a gallon of water on the puck return gismo or it moves all around
24 Feb 2017
Good quality nice product
28 Apr 2015
Nice compilation of products.
06 Oct 2014
01 Apr 2014
What a great package deal!
04 Mar 2014
Great products, watch out for using black tape it which scuff/stain the tiles. You have to work from the corners out when snapping the tiles together. Training equipment is good, and can't complain about the freebies I got. Overall great buy!