Availability: In stock
HockeyShot is very happy to provide the Swedish StickHandling Wooden Ball. Weighing only 57 g, this ball allows players to work on their speed and agility while stickhandling. Develop soft, quick hands with one of the best training balls on the market. Don't be left without the training tool that is giving the other players the winning edge. Make a difference in your game today!
- This unique training aid is fairly simple and measures 2 inches in diameter.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces.
- For best results use the Swedish Stickhandling Ball on wood, tile, smooth concrete, or even carpeted surfaces.
- This 2' hardwood ball is the BEST tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the 'Speed bag' of stickhandling training.
- Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I was excited to get HockeyShot’s top of the line Stickhandling products! The Extreme & Mini Danglers, Attack Triangle Pro and Swedish Wooden Ball were enjoyed by myself and all camp goers this summer. What I love most is the training aids can be used anywhere, off or on ice!"
-Natalie Spooner, Canadian Olympic Team
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
18 Feb 2017
My son loved both the Extreme stickhandling ball and the Swedish stickhandling ball. One of them is in use in our house pretty much at all times...Thanks for your excellent service.
17 Feb 2017
Like it much better than a biscuit because it's very tricky to control and teaches better hand control
14 Nov 2016
It was free. What else can I say.
11 Nov 2016
Handy little balls to keep in the hockey bag to practice/play with before going on the ice....if the rinks allow it.
08 Nov 2016
Classic companion to green biscuit for stickhandling training.
08 Nov 2016
Fun ball to use while training.
08 Oct 2016
I like their products and their customer service is outstanding. I don't play hockey as much as I used to, but I got one of the hockey sauce kits just to practice my shooting and to stay active more or less. The shooting pad and extreme passer lets me add another element to my routine. The hockey balls help me to maintain my hand/eye coordination as well!
27 Aug 2016
My only recommendation is to inspect these balls before shipping. They are made from wood and a couple had voids in them which causes flat spots.
18 Jul 2016
Great roll that I can feel helps my reflexes and muscle memory.
22 Jun 2016
Fun ball to practice stick handling with. Inexpensive.