Availability: In stock
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
HockeyShot is very happy to provide the Swedish StickHandling Wooden Ball. Weighing only 57 g, this ball allows players to work on their speed and agility while stickhandling. Develop soft, quick hands with one of the best training balls on the market. Don't be left without the training tool that is giving the other players the winning edge. Make a difference in your game today!
- This unique training aid is fairly simple and measures 2 inches in diameter.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces.
- For best results use the Swedish Stickhandling Ball on wood, tile, smooth concrete, or even carpeted surfaces.
- This 2' hardwood ball is the BEST tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the 'Speed bag' of stickhandling training.
- Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Feefo Reviews - Average 98% (438 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 27-Aug-2016 My only recommendation is to inspect these balls before shipping. They are made from wood and a couple had voids in them which causes flat spots. 24-Aug-2016 Excellent 18-Jul-2016 Great roll that I can feel helps my reflexes and muscle memory. 22-Jun-2016 Fun ball to practice stick handling with. Inexpensive. 11-Jun-2016 Excellent 10-Jun-2016 Great feel and great quality 04-Jun-2016 Excellent 28-Apr-2016 Good Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (438 reviews)