Availability: In stock
HockeyShot is very happy to provide the Swedish StickHandling Wooden Ball. Weighing only 57 g, this ball allows players to work on their speed and agility while stickhandling. Develop soft, quick hands with one of the best training balls on the market. Don't be left without the training tool that is giving the other players the winning edge. Make a difference in your game today!
- This unique training aid is fairly simple and measures 2 inches in diameter.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces.
- For best results use the Swedish Stickhandling Ball on wood, tile, smooth concrete, or even carpeted surfaces.
- This 2' hardwood ball is the BEST tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the 'Speed bag' of stickhandling training.
- Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I was excited to get HockeyShot’s top of the line Stickhandling products! The Extreme & Mini Danglers, Attack Triangle Pro and Swedish Wooden Ball were enjoyed by myself and all camp goers this summer. What I love most is the training aids can be used anywhere, off or on ice!"
-Natalie Spooner, Canadian Olympic Team
"It's like the Swedish Stickhandling Ball was built for Russians! It allows me to finesse my stickhandling skills and teach others a lot of simple drills. Players who choose this accessory will advance their game to the next level."
-Alexei Yashin, Retired Pro Hockey Player
GET THE GEAR AND TRAIN WITH THE BEST
Get FREE Video Drills with Pavel Barber and Jeremy Rupke.
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
This product has no written reviews yet.