The Dangle Puck 2.0 will glide, slide and ride any hard, flat surface. Enjoy a realistic on-ice training experience, off the ice. This puck is a game changer and allows any hockey player to gain the confidence to dangle around any opponent! Unlike the original Dangle Puck, this version is improved with a rubber core, so go ahead and stickhandle, pass or even shoot it! The Dangle Puck 2.0 goes toe-to-toe drag with any other dryland puck you've ever tried! A stainless steel ball bearing is found on both sides, so when the puck flips over you don't lose that slick, smooth glide.
Dangle Puck 2.0
PRODUCT SKU: PUCK-032
- Exactly the same size and weight as a traditional ice hockey puck.
- Plastic gliding surface designed to minimize friction.
- Stainless steel ball bearing located on both sides.
- Not recommended for use on asphalt or pavement.
- Ideal for training on All-Star Dryland Flooring Tiles & Synthetic Ice Revolution Tiles or shooting pads.
- NOTE: Shooting speed limit of 50 mph (90 kph).
Gain the confidence of your dangles with the Dangle Puck 2.0. This puck is a game changer that allows any hockey player to mimic an ice-like sensation while practicing their stickhandling skills off-ice.
OPTIMIZE YOUR TRAINING SESSIONS
Designed for hockey players of all skill levels. The HockeyShot Extreme line of products is our most expansive range, built for all-around durability and versatile functionality.