Availability: In stock
A revolutionary skating experience is here! Best of all it’s totally customizable for your indoor or outdoor space at home. Presenting the most innovative hockey tile ever made: HockeyShot’s Synthetic Ice – Revolution Tiles! The smaller, lightweight, flexible Synthetic Ice design means you can throw-down and pick-up your artificial ice surface anywhere! Take home ice advantage to a whole new level.
Revolution Tiles now come in two thicknesses to offer you more years if needed!
Regular Tiles are 7/16" thick and last 3-5 years.
Premium Tiles which are 7.5/16" and last up to 5-7 years.
- The 18” x 18" tiles are sold individually with no minimum order.
- Patented symmetrical tiles clip together in any direction. Assemble an entire surface in minutes!
- New and improved formula offers our slickest and smoothest skating & puck handling experience.
- Best coefficient levels of friction on the market. 10-15% greater than frozen ice means its perfect for resistance training!
- Self-lubricating agent means no need for wax or add-on liquids.
- Built with VHMW-PE for better performance and durability.
- UV protected and weather resistant to withstand outdoor cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight, flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Easier and more affordable to ship than larger traditional Synthetic Ice panels.
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- Revolution Tiles come with 2-year warranty.
Looking for a larger, residential/ commercial installation, with more durability? Check out our Extreme Glide Synthetic Ice Panels
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
“Training all summer on HockeyShot equipment in my garage in Arizona has really helped me improve my shot and has allowed me to simulate game situations. Being able to skate on the Revolution Tiles is unreal and is the closest thing I have found to actually being on the ice. The products and customer service that HockeyShot offers are truly what set them apart as the premier training aid for hockey players.”
- Clayton Keller, Arizona Coyotes, 2018 Calder Trophy Finalist
“ Whether it’s for my summer training or to play with the kids in the basement, HockeyShot has all the right tools to bring the element of FUN into hockey training. The Synthetic Revolution Tiles mixed with the Passer Pro, Extreme Defender and Speed Deke Trainer is my favorite training aids combination to work on my all-around skills.”
-Patrice Bergeron, Boston Bruins, Stanley Cup Winner, 2x Olympic Gold Medallist, 4x Frank J. Selke Award Winner
“ The ice that never melts… even under the 100 degrees desert sun! Absolutely love my Revolution Tiles as they are the perfect hockey training complement away from the rink. I never thought I’d be able to get such a complete training in my backyard! Even the whole family is having fun on my Home Ice Skating Zone. “
-Jonathan Marchessault, Vegas Golden Knights, 2018 Stanley Cup Finalist
"These tiles are the easiest way to be able to strap on the skates at home. They could be a great tool for spending extra time on technical movements and patterns for newer players. Get the reps in at home, then polish them at the rink.”
-Jeremy Rupke, How To Hockey
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on July 30, 2020
I have kids both player and goalie using it. It is great to skate on, but a little different for a goalie to slide their pads on.
on July 23, 2020
Puck slides OK, not as good as ice and will flip on edge at times. Works extremely well with the green biscuit. Surprised that it was hollow underneath so only a somewhat thin top layer that is usable. But I'm just using it to puck handle and shoot pucks, not to skate on.
on June 25, 2020
Best money I ever spent, great product.
on June 10, 2020
Great for skating and handling the puck.
on May 8, 2020
It’s unreal and very lightweight aswell
on April 27, 2020
My daughter was able to skate right away.. there was no period of adjustment.
on February 18, 2020
They are amazing! The whole family loves the mini rink in the basement. Will post pics when it’s completely done
on February 17, 2020
Kids love it! And they’re using them every day. We need to get more!